There are three simple ways to add hyperlinks in Flipsnack:
1. The easiest and fastest way to add links to your magazine or catalog is by clicking on the Draw link hotspot sticky icon on the top left corner. All you have to do is to draw the area where you want to add the link, then set your URL and click Save. You can use the draw link tool for internal links and download PDF actions as well.
2. Add your text boxes, then click on the one you want to link and click on the link icon from the top part of the editor. Set your URL and you're good to go.
3. Go to Link -> Hyperlink and place the hyperlink area over the text you want to link to your page.
Once you have the hyperlink layer selected, click on the link icon from the top part of the editor, select the action to Go to URL, and set your URL.
Other cool options you have with the hyperlink feature are:
- Send email (your readers will be able to send you an email by clicking on the hyperlinked element);
- Go to the previous page;
- Go to the next page;
- Go to the first page;
- Go to the last page;
- Go to page (you can select a page the readers will be sent to when they click on the hyperlinked element);
- Download PDF (your readers will be able to download your catalog in PDF format by just clicking on the hyperlinked element);
- Go to your Flipsnack profile (your readers will be sent to your Flipsnack profile page when clicking on the hyperlinked element).