In Flipsnack, publishing your flipbook is a simple process, but a very important one. Whether you’re publishing publicly or privately, there are 2 ways in which you can accomplish this. Today in this short article, we’ll go over both of your options. Check them out below:
Publishing from the editor
To start the process of publishing a flipbook, take a look at the following steps:
- Upload a PDF or start a flipbook from scratch
- Use our editor to customize and edit your PDF or newly created flipbook
- When you’re happy with the design, click Make it a flipbook in the upper right hand corner of the editor
- A new window will pop up where you can select your publishing options
- Finally, click the green, Publish button
This window is where you’ll decide between your visibility options, give your flipbook a title and description, and select a category for it to appear in.
Publishing from My Flipbooks
If you decide not to publish your flipbook right away, there is a quick publish option in My flipbooks.
To get to this option, simply go to the My Flipbooks section, find your desired flipbook, move your mouse out to the right, and click the green Publish button.
Again, the window where you decide all your publishing options will pop up.
If you’d like to learn how to SEO optimize your flipbooks using these options, click here.
That’s just about it. If you have any questions regarding publishing your flipbook or anything about our platform in general, please don’t hesitate to contact our amazing live chat support team.