In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to integrate Flipsnack with SAML Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
There are many benefits to integrating Flipsnack with Azure SAML:
You can control who has access to Flipsnack in Azure AD.
You can enable your users to be automatically signed-in to Flipsnack (Single Sign-On) with their Azure AD accounts.
You can manage your accounts from one central location - the Azure portal.
To configure Azure AD integration with Flipsnack, you’ll first need:
An Azure AD subscription. If you don't have an Azure AD subscription, you can get a one-month free trial.
A Flipsnack subscription with single sign-on option enabled.
Create a SAML application
To be able to integrate Flipsnack with Azure AD, you need to configure a SAML application in Azure AD.
To set up the application, perform the following steps:
1. Log in to Azure portal and on the left navigation panel click on Azure Active Directory icon.
2. Navigate to Enterprise applications -> All applications and click on New application.
3. In order to add a new application click on Create your own application.
4. Enter a name for your application and select “Integrate any other application you don’t find in the gallery”.
5. Then, from your application page click on Single Sign-on.
6. Choose the SAML option.
7. Now, click Edit for basic SAML configuration.
8. Enter the following information and click Save:
Identifier (Entity ID): https://www.flipsnack.com
Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL): https://www.flipsnack.com/accounts/sign-in-sso.html
Logout URL: https://www.flipsnack.com/accounts/sign-out.html
Configure SAML in Flipsnack
1. Go to Flipsnack SSO settings.
2. Enable SSO, Select Azure identity provider and SAML protocol. The Login URL, Identifier and Logout URL must be copied from Azure AD (SAML settings, section 4).
3. Optional: From Azure AD (SAML settings, section 3) you can download Raw Certificate.
4. Copy/paste the certificate as text in Certificate.
5. Click Save Changes and now your integration between Flipsnack and Azure SAML SSO is completed.