Learn step by step how to set up Azure SAML SSO with Flipsnack
In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to integrate Flipsnack with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) SAML.
Table of contents:
If this solution doesn't require your needs, we have other SSO integrations, such as:
That being said, here are some of the many benefits to integrating Flipsnack with Azure SAML:
You can control who has access to Flipsnack in Azure AD.
You can enable your users to be automatically signed in to Flipsnack (Single Sign-On) with their Azure AD accounts.
You can manage your accounts from one central location - the Azure portal.
To configure Azure AD integration with Flipsnack, you’ll first need:
An Azure AD subscription. If you don't have an Azure AD subscription, you can get a one-month free trial.
A Flipsnack subscription with single sign-on option enabled.
Create a SAML application
To be able to integrate Flipsnack with Azure AD, you need to configure a SAML application in Azure AD.
To set up the application, perform the following steps:
1. Log in to the Azure portal, and on the left navigation panel, click on the Azure Active Directory icon.
2. Navigate to Enterprise applications -> All applications and click on New application.
3. To add a new application, click Create your own application.
4. Enter a name for your application and select “Integrate any other application you don’t find in the gallery�?.
5. Then, from your application page, click on Single Sign-on.
6. Choose the SAML option.
7. Now, click Edit for basic SAML configuration.
8. Enter the following information and click Save:
Identifier (Entity ID): https://www.flipsnack.com
Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL): https://www.flipsnack.com/accounts/sign-in-sso.html
Configure SAML in Flipsnack
1. Go to Flipsnack SSO settings.
2. Enable SSO, and choose the SAML protocol. The Login URL and Identifier must be copied from Azure AD (SAML settings, section 4).
3. From Azure AD (SAML settings, section 3), you can download Certificate (Base 64).
4. Copy/paste the certificate as text in the Certificate field. We recommend you copy/paste the Certificate into a text editor and then copy/paste it into Flipsnack.
5. Click Save Changes, and now your integration between Flipsnack and Azure SAML SSO is completed.
I hope this article was helpful and if you have difficulties setting up Azure SAML SSO with Flipsnack, please contact our support team via live chat.