Working with teams on Flipsnack ensures that you get the job done right. Assigning permissions and roles to specific team members helps your team work together to accomplish your goals.
Before we get started, however, give the video below a quick watch. You'll learn everything you need to know about the different roles you can assign to team members.
If you own a Business or Enterprise subscription, or if you've purchased a Team or Elite subscription in the past, keep reading to see how you can add more users to your account.
How to remove and add team members
In My flipbooks, click the icon in the lower left corner of the page and select Account Options.
Once you are there, select the Users tab then Add user.
Next, type in the email address of the person you want in your team, assign them a role (You get to choose between Administrator, Editor, Agent and Contributor), then click Save changes.
Roles you can assign to your team
- Owner - The owner role is assigned to the person who created the account. There can only be one owner, and they have ultimate control over the account;
- Administrator - This role gives the user the same access to the account as the owner has, but there can be multiple administrators;
- Editor - Editors have full editing permissions on all flipbooks. However, they will not have access to anything to do with Account Options except for the Change email and Change password functions. This means that they will not be able to add or remove users;
- Agent - These users just have access to their own flipbooks. Just like the Editor, anything in Account Options except for Change email and Change password are off limits;
- Contributor - This role has the strictest permissions, as it only allows users to create, edit and view their own flipbooks, and they can only be published by the Owner, an Administrator or an Editor.
If your team member accepted your invitation, the Status of your invite will display as Accepted next to your team member's entry in Account Options -> Users.
If your team member hasn't accepted your invitation yet, a Pending tag will display and the option to Resend invite.
After a Contributor creates a flipbook, they will have the option to Ask for review instead of Publish.
Once the review request is sent, the flipbook can be published by the Owner, an Administrator or an Editor. It will appear in their account in My flipbooks with the Pending review label and Not published in the Contributor's account.
Important: You can only add emails that are not associated with any Flipsnack account and only one user can work on a flipbook at a time.