Being one of the most popular website development platforms out there, it's important to know how to embed your flipbook using Wix.
In order to embed a flipbook from your Flipsnack library on your Wix website, you need to follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Flipsnack account and go to My Flipbooks. Select the published flipbook that you want to embed and click the three vertical dots out to the right.
2. From the newly opened tab, click the blue Copy button.
3. After signing in, locate your site, and click on Edit site.
4. In the Wix Website Editor, click the Add button. You can do this by clicking on the "+" button located on the left. Then click Embed, and Embed a widget.
5. In the added widget, click Enter Code.
6. Paste your iFrame embed code copied from Flipsnack, resize the HTML code widget to fit its contents, and click Update.
7. When you're done, click Save to save your changes or Publish to publish your updates.
Feel free to contact us if you have any more questions!