Mailjet is an email marketing platform that’s both secured and easy to use. In this article, I’m going to show you how easy it is to send your flipbook to your email list using this platform. But before getting started, I want to remind you how you can copy the embedded code of the flipbook you want to share.
That being said, just go to your list of flipbooks within your workspace and access the embed code of the flipbook you want to share by clicking on the Send Email option.
After you’ve done this, feel free to customize the email’s title, description, and so on. Then, just copy the embed code.
Now that it’s all clear, let’s get move on to the next part.
How to send your flipbook email through Mailjet
1. Create your Mailjet account.
2. Right after this, you’ll need to create your contact list. Head over to the Import contact list and choose between these 3 options.
3. Now click on the Create new campaign button.
4. Before customizing your campaign details, you’ll have to design your email template. Therefore, click on the Design email button.
5. Here you can choose from various options. For example, if you decide to use a template from the Mailjet gallery, go to the left sidebar and drag and drop the HTML block wherever you want in the template.
6. Then, click to open the HTML editor and paste the code of your flipbook.
7. Right after that, click Save.
8. Click on the Review & Send button.
9. Now you’ll be redirected to the Campaign details page that you’ve seen before. Customize all the required fields however you want. Make sure to select the right contact list and click Save.
10. When you’re done, just hit the Send now button or choose to schedule for later.
Keep in mind that you can always send your flipbook as an email directly through Flipsnack or via other platforms, such as Mailchimp and Constant Contact.
In case you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via live chat.