There have been times when you want to share catalog insights with your colleagues, and then there have been times when you need to. In both cases, you had to find creative ways to communicate your insights. But not anymore. We’ve made it our mission to help simplify the workflow. So, starting today, you can export this data from your online account and download your statistics in CSV format.
CSV is the standard format used to export and share data, such as spreadsheets or databases. It can be opened in Excel, Numbers, LibreOffice or even in a Google Spreadsheet.
In addition to the obvious benefit of easy sharing, our CSV reports are great for a number of reasons. To start with, all the data is in numerical format, thus making it easier to do calculations and sort it by applying various filters and formulas.
Another reason is that it’s easy to turn the data into any kind of charts and graphs that you can include in your branded end of the month report.
And let’s not forget one thing. You’ll be able to check your CSV reports anytime from your computer, even without an internet connection.
How to download CSV reports in Flipsnack
To download your statistics, you have to access the Statistics page. If you forgot how to do so, here’s a reminder: Simply go to your Flipbooks dashboard and click the Stats link to see the statistics of any desired flipbook.
Once you're on the statistics page, you can download each section individually.
- Summary (impressions, views, average time spent, downloads, likes and shares)
- Flipbook statistics (impressions, views, average time spent, downloads, likes and shares)
- Page level statistics (statistics for each page of your flipbook: date, page number, views, clicks, average time spent)
- Engagement statistics (id, name, page, details, clicks)
- Link statistics (date, page number, element, clicks)
- Devices and sources statistics (desktop, tablet, mobile, Flipsnack, social, embed)
- Global views by top countries statistics (views, country code, country name)
- Leadform statistics (timestamp, book title, page index, email)
The CSV file includes all-time statistics, from the day the catalog was published, up until the CSV file is downloaded. However, you can also choose to view the statistics for a certain period of time, setting the selected interval in the calendar, as opposed to the data listed in the statistics page, which can be filtered to display data from a certain period.
It's also important to know that report downloads are only available for the Business and Enterprise/Elite packages.
Now that you know about the statistics CSV download, you should probably read more about what statistics we provide and then decide if you’d like the Analytics integration as well.