Your Flipsnack profile is the page where all your flipbooks are displayed and where people can find some more information about you.
In order to access and edit your profile, log into your account then in the lower left side go to your profile image, click it, then select My account.
Under the Account tab you can make the following changes:
- change your email address;
- change your password.
You can also:
- set your favicon;
- personalize your profile's header;
- upload profile image (recommended size for profile image: 300x300px);
- set your full name;
- add your website URL;
- add a short description about you or your company;
- add social media buttons: Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook;
- change your flipbooks' social media thumbnail;
- add links to your footer.
To do that, simply click on Branding in the lower-left corner of the page, select Brand Profile, then Personalization.
Once you are happy with how your profile looks, simply select Save Changes to save your settings. You can see the changes you make to your profile on the right half of the page in real time.
Here's how your Flipsnack profile looks like:
Free users will have all their flipbooks shown on their profile, while premium users can choose not to display them.
This is how premium users can keep their flipbooks private:
- Go to My flipbooks, locate the desired flipbook and click on Share.
2. Uncheck Show publication on my profile.
We are excited to receive your opinions via live chat and if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us,