Your Flipsnack profile is the page where all your flipbooks are displayed and where people can find some more information about you.
In order to access and edit your profile, log into your account then in the lower left side go to your profile image, click it, then select Account options.
Under the Account tab you can make the following changes:
- upload profile image (recommended size for profile image: 300x300px);
- set your full name;
- set your username (you can change it only once);
- add your website URL;
- add a short description about you or your company;
- add social media buttons: Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
Once you're happy with your changes, you can save them by clicking on Save changes and view them on your Flipsnack profile by clicking on See my profile.
Here's how your Flipsnack profile looks like:
Free users will have all their flipbooks shown on their profile, while premium users can choose not to display them.
This is how premium users can keep their flipbooks private:
- Go to My flipbooks, locate the desired flipbook and click on Share.
2. Uncheck Show publication on my profile.