At Flipsnack, we value education so much that we’ve created the perfect solution for both teachers and students: the classroom plan. With that being said, let’s dig deeper and clarify all the aspects and questions that you might have.
What features does the classroom plan have?
- For 1 classroom, you can have 1 teacher, and up to 30 students
- You can add 30 pages/ project
- You can have up to 150 flipbooks
- You can upload PDFs
- You can download projects as PDF for print
How to activate this plan?
Normally, this is a premium plan and you have to buy the subscription in order to access it. But because of the Coronavirus pandemic, we want students to be able to continue to learn from home, as schools and universities. That's why our Classroom plan is temporarily becoming free! If you’re a teacher and you want to use Flipsnack with your class, please make a request on our page.
How to create a teacher’s account?
This is very easy, it's just like creating any other account:
- Go to https://www.flipsnack.com/accounts/sign-up.html
- Fill in with your personal information
- Choose Teacher or Librarian as your role
- Then click on Create account
Keep in mind that when you create your teacher’s account, a workspace for this account will also be created. A workspace is a dedicated space where one or more of your students can work on a specific project. If you have more than one classroom, we suggest you should have different workspaces, so you keep things organized. Each workspace has its own subscription. Contact us if you need more workspaces.
How to add team members
In My flipbooks, click on your account’s profile photo in the lower left corner of the page and select Settings.
Now select the Teammates tab, then Add user.
Next, type in the email address of the person you want in your team, assign them a role (you get to choose between Teacher and Student), then click Send invite.
These are the roles you can assign to your team:
- Teacher - This role is assigned automatically to the person who created the account. But you can also assign it to another member of your team, if you want this. There can be more teachers in your team, except for you. This role has total control over the account. Only teachers can add or remove other members to the team.
- Student - This role has limited access. Students have full editing permissions only on their own flipbooks. They can’t access Settings, Workspaces, Billing, Teammates. This means they can’t add or remove members.
If you need further information about our classroom plan, please contact us via live chat. They are more than happy to help.