With our individual text formatting options, you can now change the color, opacity and size individually for each word or letter in your text and also edit the line spacing, line height and whether you want the text to be bold, italic, upper case, lower case, underlined or striked through up you can do all that in our editor.
Important: Individual formatting is not available for the existing templates since they were created before this feature. You can currently only do that with a new text box.
1. Open your flipbook in the editor.
2. Click on the Text button on the left side of the page then select the type of text you want.
3. Type or copy-paste your text into the text box and select the letters/words you wish to edit.
4. Click on the Text color button at the top of the editor and choose the color you like from your recent colors, brand colors, default palette or gray shades or paste a hex color.
5. Click on the Opacity button in the upper-right corner of the editor to change the transparency of the letters/words in your text.
6. To change the size, simply select the word or letters you want to edit and change the size of the text from the size box at the top of the editor.
7. Click on Spacing and select the line spacing and line height that works best for you;
8. Select the word or letters you want to make bold and click on the Bold (B) button at the top of the editor;
9. If you want to make your text italic, simply select the section you want, whether it is the entire text, a word or a few letters and click on the Italic (I) button at the top of the editor;
10. Select the letters you want to change into lower or uppercase then click on the Uppercase (aA) button at the top of the editor;
11. If you want to strike a word or a few letters, simply select the word or the letters then click on the Strike through button at the top of the editor.
12. Select the word or letters you want to underline and click on the Underline button at the top of the editor.