Best practices to make sure you don't lose your progress again while editing
If you are experiencing lost progress while using Flipsnack's Design Studio, where your work or changes are not being saved properly, here are some troubleshooting steps to try:
- Check your internet connection: To avoid any data loss, it's important to have a stable internet connection when using Flipsnack. Be sure to check the reliability of your connection and consider switching to a more stable network if needed.
- Save frequently: Make it a habit to save your progress regularly while working on Flipsnack. Use the manual save option to save your work periodically. This way, even if an issue occurs, you'll have a recent backup of your progress.
- Clear browser cache: Clearing your browser's cache may be useful, as it can fix issues caused by outdated or corrupted data. Refer to this article on how to clear the cache on any browser for detailed instructions. Once you have cleared the cache, remember to restart your browser before trying to access Flipscnack again.
- If the issue persists, clearing your browser cookies might also help.
- Update the browser: Flipsnack is optimized for Google Chrome, so we recommend using it and constantly updating it. Outdated browsers might have compatibility issues with modern applications, so it is good practice to keep your browser updated.
- Check to see if the changes are not hidden beneath other elements or other pages. You can also try to change the page editing mode from single page to double page by going to the File, in the top left corner, and choose Flipbook settings menu.