Select from predefined filters or tweak image settings easily.
Image editing has a huge impact on your brochure design! With that in mind, we’ve added filters and advanced image editing options in our Design Studio.
So, what editing options did we add?
- 8 image filters - These image filters will help you change the mood of your photos with just one click. Take a look below to see the different looks achieved with our filters:
We recommend applying the same filter to all images used in your design to get a cohesive look.
Use the advanced editing options to make your images stand out more (with contrast and saturation) or fade them to the background (with blur).
In order to access them, simply click on the image you want to edit and click on the Filters button.
This is where you'll find your filters and the other advanced editing options.
Here’s a list of all our advanced image editing options provided in Flipsnack's Design Studio:
- Brightness - make your image brighter or darker
- Contrast - makes light areas lighter and dark areas darker
- Saturation - edit the intensity or color in an image
- Sepia - give your images a reddish brown monochrome tint
- Tint - shift your images toward a specific hue
- Blur - reduce image details, for a faded look
Important: You can only apply filters on images that are imported into our online Design Studio, so they won’t work on images that are a part of an uploaded PDF.
Make your images pop using filters and get creative with your designs.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us through live chat!