The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in EU will be effective from May 25th, 2018. As you may know, this law gives EU residents a bigger say over their personal data, and giving them the tools they need to restrict the way their personal data is collected, processed and disposed of. The security of your data is a top priority for us so we have been making changes to our processes to ensure we are compliant.
- We have appointed a team in charge of overseeing data management in the context of GDPR.
- We made sure you can exercise your right to be forgotten by deleting your account and data completely, with the exception of anything required to comply with the law (eg invoices)
- We made sure you can easily unsubscribe from our emails and update your communication preferences
- We’ve reaffirmed our commitment to the responsible collection, use, transfer, disclosure, and management of your personal information. We’re collecting very limited personal data which is needed for the functionality of our application and for statistical purposes.
- As you probably already know, our site, application and widgets are all working via HTTPS, which is a secure protocol. This means that all the data that you share with us is safe. All your passwords are encrypted through a strong security protocol.
- All EU users are prompted a notification and asked to accept the GDPR updates when accessing their flipbook dashboard.