You may withdraw your publications from the selling program by deleting them at any time. However, this will not affect any of the orders that have already been completed through our service. The withdrawal of your publication from the selling program will not consequently result in the removal of sold issues from your customers’ accounts. The withdrawal will apply prospectively only.
Articles in this section
- What is Stripe?
- Countries and currencies supported by Stripe
- Taxes and fees
- Refunds for purchased magazines
- Editing a magazine that’s up for sales
- Publisher Protection
- How to drive more sales on Flipsnack?
- How can I start selling my publications on Flipsnack?
- Remove a magazine from selling