The digital magazines sold via Flipsnack cannot be replicated, copied or shared. The publication appears strictly in the reader’s account and even if he shares the link of the flipbook, the person who receives the link won’t be able to read the magazine unless they are purchasing it.
Articles in this section
- What is Stripe?
- Countries and currencies supported by Stripe
- Taxes and fees
- Refunds for purchased magazines
- Editing a magazine that’s up for sales
- Publisher Protection
- How to drive more sales on Flipsnack?
- How can I start selling my publications on Flipsnack?
- Remove a magazine from selling