In case of unintentional errors or formatting issues, you may edit and re-upload digital publications for selling. Any change that you make will be applied immediately and without notice to all the publications that have been purchased prior to the date of editing. If you do not wish buyers to receive an update you may upload the update as a separate file for selling.
Articles in this section
- What is Stripe?
- Countries and currencies supported by Stripe
- Taxes and fees
- Refunds for purchased magazines
- Editing a magazine that’s up for sales
- Publisher Protection
- How to drive more sales on Flipsnack?
- How can I start selling my publications on Flipsnack?
- Remove a magazine from selling