You can upload PDF's of up to 500 pages each, but each PDF is limited to 100 MB. Please note that with the free plan your publication will display only 15 pages and with the Starter plan it will display 100 pages.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I uploaded a pdf but it is stuck on "Your flipping book is almost ready" message?
- What happens if I encounter issues after I converted my files into a flipbook?
- I try to upload a pdf but I get the error "pdf not saved, try again later". What's the solution?
- What's the limit in file size and pages for a pdf that I want to upload to flipsnack?
- Can I upload spreads to flipsnack?
- What happens when my subscription expires, are my flipbooks deleted?
- If I make any modifications to the flipbook is the embed code automatically updated?
- Once I've published a flipbook, will I be able to edit it again?
- Will I lose the settings if I don't publish my flipbook?
- How do I link to a specific page within the book?