The Flipsnack profile is the page where all your flipbooks are displayed and where people can find some more information about you.
In order to access and edit your profile, log into your Flipsnack account, then hover over “Hello username”, which is at the top right corner. Then, select Account options.
Here’s how you can customize your Flipsnack profile:
- upload cover and profile image (recommended size for cover: 855x158 and for profile image: 300x300);
- set your full name and location;
- set your username (you can change it only once);
- add your website URL;
- add a short description about you or your company;
- add social media buttons: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Vimeo, Youtube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr.
Free users will have all their flipbooks shown on their profile, while premium users can choose not to display them.
This is how premium users can keep their flipbooks private:
- If you choose to create Unlisted publications, then, by default, your flipbooks won’t show on your profile.
- Go to My collections, hover your mouse over your flipbook and click on the “Privacy options” button. You can now un-check the box “Show flip on my profile.