All flipbooks created remain saved in your account, we do not delete them, but your account will become free, that means you get all the free user limitations.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I uploaded a pdf but it is stuck on "Your flipping book is almost ready" message?
- What happens if I encounter issues after I converted my files into a flipbook?
- I try to upload a pdf but I get the error "pdf not saved, try again later". What's the solution?
- What's the limit in file size and pages for a pdf that I want to upload to flipsnack?
- Can I upload spreads to flipsnack?
- What happens when my subscription expires, are my flipbooks deleted?
- If I make any modifications to the flipbook is the embed code automatically updated?
- Once I've published a flipbook, will I be able to edit it again?
- Will I lose the settings if I don't publish my flipbook?
- How do I link to a specific page within the book?