Yes! If you are a premium user, you can add music and videos to your FlipSnack, using the Links and buttons editor. You can add music from your computer or record audio and add videos from YouTube or Vimeo.
Articles in this section
- Can my readers download my flipbooks?
- How do I link to the fullscreen version of the flipbook?
- Can I print my flipbook?
- Can I add music or videos to my flipbook?
- What kind of files can I use with the FlipSnack application?
- Do you have any guidelines on the PDF format and size?
- How many files I can upload to a flipbook?
- How can I password protect my flipbooks?
- Does Flipsnack support right to left read orientation for books or magazines?
- What do I get within the download pack?