With our New Text Box feature, you can now change the color and opacity individually for each word or letter in your text.
Important: The individual formatting is not available for the existing templates since they were created before this feature. You can currently only do that in the New Text Box.
1. Open your flipbook in the editor;
2. Click on the Text button on the left side of the page then select New Text Box;
3. Type or copy - paste your text into the text box and select the letters/words you wish to edit;
4. Click on the Text color button at the top of the editor and choose the color you like;
5. Click on the Opacity button in the upper-right corner of the editor to change the transparency of the letters/words in your text.
Disclaimer: This is a Beta feature. If you encounter any issues while using it, please contact us via live chat.