The feature you were waiting for is here! Now you don't have to use an image editing tool to crop or edit your images. You can do this directly in Flipsnack.
How to crop images
1. Select your image and you will see the Crop button at the top of the editor.
2. After you select the Crop button, select the area you want to crop.
Additionally there are 4 ratio options to choose from:
- Original ratio which gives you the image's ratio as a starting point;
- 1:1 Square which gives you a square as a starting point;
- 4:5 ratio;
- 6:9 ratio.
Useful tip: If you found the perfect ratio but you want to make the cropping area just a bit larger or smaller, just hold Shift on your keyboard as you drag one of the corners of the selection outward or toward the center of the selection.
3. Now that you have selected the area you want to crop, simply click Done (hit Enter). If you changed your mind just click Cancel (Esc) to exit crop mode.
There are many other image editing options in Flipsnack that you should explore: