The Flipsnack trial version is free for as long as you want and it allows an understanding of how Flipsnack works. However, there are some limitations to the free version and the most important ones are:
- Up to 3 flipbooks in your account;
- Your flipbooks are limited to 30 pages;
- There will be a watermark on your embedded flipbooks;
- You won’t be able to download your flipbooks;
- You won't have access to create Bookshelfs;
- You won’t have access to unlisted and password-protected flipbooks and all your flipbooks will show on your Flipsnack public profile;
- The editor will be limited and you won’t benefit from rich media items, such as: video, audio, lead form, captions and tags.
If you want to get rid of these limitations, you can purchase one of the plans we offer. Here, we'll present each one with the most important features:
The Starter subscription allows you to create and host up to 10 publications and will remove the Flipsnack watermark from your embeds. Also, your flipbooks can have up to 100 pages. You can find more about the Starter plan on our pricing page.
Along with that you also get full access to:
- Unlisted publications;
- PDF, PNG and JPG download;
The Professional subscription was built on the Flip Master, specifically thought out for mastering publishing with some cool extra features designed to meet your needs: more privacy, the option to sell your flipbook without Flipsnack fees, the option to add your own logo, all-time statistics and schedule releases for your publications.
Here are the main features you get with this plan:
- Up to 50 flipbooks in your account;
- Up to 200 pages/publication;
- Google Analytics integration;
- Add Youtube/Vimeo/self-hosted videos.
The Business membership offers everything that the Professional does, but with the Business membership you have more users, up to 500 pages per flipbook and you will be able to download your flipbooks in HTML5 format. This membership offers you a multiple-user licence, which means that you can have up to 3 team members working in the same Flipsnack account at the same time. Here are the extra features the Business membership offers:
- up to 500 flipbooks in your account;
- Password protected flipbooks;
- Private profile;
- Full customization (you have access to all the widget customization options in the editor).
Important: You cannot have multiple users working on the same publication at the same time.
The Enterprise membership is perfect for companies or agencies that require multiple users per account and want to white-label their publications. Basically, you get 10 Business accounts all connected, as users will see and edit each other's flipbooks and will be able to collaborate as a team. On top of that, you also get:
- Up to 1000 flipbooks in your account;
- Up to 1000 pages/flipbook;
- Custom domain (SSL);
- Video upload 1 GB.
If Enterprise is close to what you need but not quite there, we have good news for you! With the Enterprise Plus membership you can have everything Enterprise offers plus:
- Unlimited flipbooks in your account;
- Unlimited users;
- API access;
- Android and iOS apps;
- Custom integrations.
If you need any other information about our pricing plans, please contact us via live chat.